Race Nation is an exciting online sports event registration and fundraising platform. Our software is powering hundreds of events across the UK and raising hundreds of thousands for charities. Our clients range from city half marathons with thousands of competitors to intimate groups climbing the words highest peaks.
We have had considerable growth since we launched 18 months ago and are weeks away from our platform processing over 7 figures in a month.
We’re looking for a hands on PHP developer to join and manage our our growing team of developers. It’s an exciting challenge!
Our head office is in Jersey which is our preferred location for this role, but with an office at the Innovation Centre in Brighton there is some flexibility.
• Solid, demonstrable, modern PHP development
• MySQL database use and admin
• Git DVCS experience
• Clear communication
• Highly attentive to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrable leadership skills
• Previous senior development role within an e-commerce business
• Laravel 4/5 Framework experience
• Knowledge of a Linux application server
• Multi lingual application development experience (e.g. Some Node.js, Python, GoLang or similar)
Salary will be highly competitive and based upon experience, with a full range of benefits to match. This is a senior role in what is set to become one of the leading digital businesses in the UK. To discuss this position in confidence please contact Andrew Scott-Miller on 01534 733331 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this position now, please download and fill in the application form (.docx) and submit it via the web form below.