Platform Administrator – Jersey based – February 2020
Want to be part of a dynamic team and develop your skills in the technology sector? Then come and join RaceNation.
We are an innovative and expanding Sports Technology Company, uniquely providing Event Registration, an Event Day App, Club Membership Management and Fundraising on one online platform.
With the recent launch of our Event Day App and an increasing number of Events Organisers and Charities choosing our platform, we are looking to expand our Jersey based client support team with a friendly, enthusiastic and ambitious new member of staff.
- Firstline support, responding to queries via multiple channels including live chat, email, or phone from Event Organisers, Charities and Entrants using the platform and our Event Day App
- Categorising, prioritising and resolving support requests according to their requirements
- Following up with clients to ensure full resolution of issues
- Account management of our larger clients assisting them on a daily basis
- Using our in-house CRM system to log details of new contacts and opportunities
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems
- Maintaining our knowledge base documentation
- Testing new features and reporting back to the development team
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Strong organisational skills and ability to communicate professionally and efficiently with both clients and our in-house technical support team
- Writing and editing skills to assist with updating documentation
- Highly motivated by new challenges, able and willing to work independently when required
The successful candidate will work closely with our teams in Jersey and the UK and over time will have the opportunity for company representation and travel to key events.
A keen interest in technology is a must, a love of sports and healthy active living is a plus!!
Salary: A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience.
Closing date: Thursday 27th February 2020
To apply for this role please email: email@example.com in the first instance with a copy of your CV and covering letter.