Web Platform Administrator – Jersey based – October 2019
RaceNation is a Sports Technology Company, uniquely providing; Event Registration, Club Membership Management and Fundraising on one online platform.
As more events and charities choose our platform, we are looking to expand our front line team and immediately hire a web platform administrator to be based out of our Jersey office.
The role will involve helping with the administration of our daily operation to include:
- Managing inbound enquiries via phone, email and live chat
- Providing support to both entrants and event organisers using the platform and our Event Day App
- Helping to manage social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Using our in house CRM system to log details of new contacts, companies and opportunities
- Creating and maintaining our knowledge base documentation
- Creating and amending event registration page assets in Photoshop (advantageous)
- Setting up events for our larger clients
- Testing new features and reporting back to the development team
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will work with a number of our internal teams with some company representation and travel at some key events required at times. The following is advantageous:
- Experience using e-commerce websites and the use of e-marketing and social media tools
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to work with data
- Highly driven and flexible, able and willing to work independently when required
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous but not required
- Experience in Google Analytics would be advantageous but not required
A love of sports and healthy active living is a plus, as is a a keen interest in technology and the charity sector. At RaceNation, we work in a friendly, fast-paced, and innovative environment, we are ambitious and enthusiastic and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Salary: A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience.
Closing date: Wednesday 13th November 2019
To apply for this role please email: email@example.com in the first instance with a copy of your CV and covering letter.